Valencia Travel Cusco's Packing List For Treks
WHAT DOCUMENTS TO BRING
- Valid and Original Passport
- Travel insurance - You are strongly recommended to take our travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Sleeping bag (You can rent one from us)
- Inflatable mattress (You can rent one from us)
- Mid weight fleece or wool sweater
- Fleece pants or tights
- Mid weight thermal underwear tops and bottom
- Hiking pants
- Hiking shorts
- Long sleeve shirts
- T- shirts
- Underwear and casual socks
- Hiking socks
- Liner socks
- Fleece hat
- Fleece gloves
- Waterproof jacket/ rain poncho
- Sturdy hiking boots, waterproof, lightweight, broken-in, aggressive tread.
- Camp shoes such as sneakers or hiking sandals or other comfortable footwear to use in our campsites.
- Camel back or Nalgene bottles for water.
- Flash light or head lamp
- Watch with alarm or travel clock
- 2 rolls of toilet paper (bring extra)
- Sunglasses with retainer strap
- Sun block and lip balm
- Toiletry kit
- Small Washcloth
- Personal first-aid kit (remember to being personal medications)
- Hand sanitizer
- Insect repellent
- Ziploc plastic bags
- Tips to Guide, Cook, and Porters.
- Souvenirs and additional activities not included